Friday, September 19, 2008

Yoshu Ohepe - Daisuki Da Yo (I Love You)



Release #4, "Daisuki Da Yo" is finally done. Here it is with the last two chapters (and some minor fixes to some earlier chapters).

A brief summary/review: Content-wise it’s pretty clean (minus one or two instances of peeing). The storytelling is quite good, appropriately brief, and generally light and positive in tone. Stylistically however, it’s hardly clean. The girls are thick and juicy, the action’s wet and sloppy and the artwork is very busy. The combination of these makes for a novel experience. It’s raw and dirty but still nice and lovey-dovey.
The stories almost all have a theme of breaking a platonic relationship and getting it on. It's usually between friends, in one case it's between siblings, and in one case it's between a teacher and student. One chapter also has a girl with glasses, if that's your thing.

MultiUpload
199 Images, 127mb

8 comments:

Bikkit said...

Hey, I'm fairly new to finding translated scans on the interwebs, but I just wanted to say keep up the good work, I'll be checking back often.

Cheers,
some guy that loves hentai

Shadow Writer said...

I think this is from the same author that made Aneki-my sweet older sister, which has been turned into an animation.

hic said...

Great quality you are pro.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for release.. but can you put single zip/rar for chapter 6&7? My connection can't download that big and I've already downloaded chapter 1-5..

Oliver said...

My sincere thanks for releasing this great h-manga, Ero Otoko rules ^_^

Ero-Otoko said...

@ oblivionven
Ch 6 & 7 w/ cover page, etc
http://www.mediafire.com/?9m1ybtymhqj

@ all
Thanks for the comments.

Mr Feizar said...

hi.. i really appreciate the chapter 6&7 to mediafire.. is it possible for u to add ch1-5 on mediafire as well. My network does not allow me to download from rapidshare & megaupload. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great Job....am reading it now...

keep the good work
And thanks ^^