Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yakiyama Line - Futari Hanabi

(Cover/links removed thanks to an anonymous whistle-blower/DMCA/Google. Meh, no use arguing with the weather right? Look elsewhere, it's the internet, you'll find it.)

Here’s release #5, another doujinshi from Comiket 74 titled “Futari Hanabi.” It was quick and easy to translate and edit, so I thought I'd bust it out quickly since "Daisuki Da Yo" took so long.

It’s a heartwarming story of two schoolgirls who decide to make a buck by exposing themselves to the school janitorial staff... but they literally get more than they bargained for. To give fair warning it contains rape. Also, while most wouldn't call it lolicon, the girls are supposed to be pretty young (much more so than they look).

If none of that offends you, I think you’ll enjoy it. The storytelling is pretty good and the artwork is very nice, especially for something independently published.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to see some independent h-manga artist once in a while...thanks for the work man..you rock..hope to see you pick up something else...

JukanX said...

Thanks for this, pencilled doujinshis are few and far between.
As for the rape, it turns consensual the day after, so it's the usual cliche after all ;)

Ero-Otoko said...

Heh, yeah, I suppose it still is the cliche...

If I ever learned anything from hentai, it's that girls are only prudish until you hold them down and give them some good, deep dickin'.

(Disclaimer: That's a joke of course. I even offended myself a little)

Unknown said...

Thanks for this work and the gunma dojin. This author's art style reminds me of gunma's. Got any other recommendations for similar artists?

I know you must get a lot of requests but it would be great if you could translate yakiyama line's other works, particularly C73 and C72. Thanks again

Ero-Otoko said...

Yeah, it felt pretty Gunma-esque to me too. I can't think of any other artists who are so alike in style to Gunma. Though I'm working on some stuff from Bosshi now, who is also just awesome.

No promises about the other Yakiyama Line stuff, but it's added to the list of requests that I'm always considering.