Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Senke Kagero - Sweet Life Please!!



Sweet Life is finally done, including the last and perhaps best chapter. Sorry for the wait.

Oh, I also went back and decensored all the previous chapters. The best decensoring job ever? Probably not. But at least you don't have to be pestered by those little black bars.

As for the book itself: Warning - this book contains about 50% lolicon by volume. Also, there's some random kinkiness here and there, the worst of which is some pee drinking and a little scat. Don't worry, I wouldn't steer you wrong. Neither case is nearly as gross as you might be thinking.

Otherwise it is quite a fine book, with both artwork and writing that is well above par (or is the expression supposed to be "below par"?... whichever the positive statement is). Also, despite the kinkiness, the tone of the book is generally light and happy.

Enjoy.

MultiUpload
188 Images, 75.5mb

9 comments:

HurpDurp said...

Great job as always, thank you very much.

JukanX said...

Superb editing job, I must say. The decensoring is faultless, but what I'm most impressed at are the signs and the SFXs... Before someone else says it, I know I'm doing it wrong if I read eromanga and focus on those things. (^_~)

Thanks for your hard work, this one goes on top of my reading list.

Tecnproy said...

Thanks a lot for your work.
really noble of you to share this...

puritybanished said...

Hey man, you did a great job.
Chears from Brasil!

Ero-Otoko said...

Glad you all like it.

@ JukanX
Hey, I'm glad someone appreciates the little stuff. I was never sure if anyone cared that much one way or the other.

motaku96 said...

Thank you so much for translating this. I just finished reading it and I have to say its among my top 5 favorite doujinshi. And the decensoring is a really nice bonus.

Kuroshiro said...

Thank you so much! I enjoyed reading this :P

Anonymous said...

multiupload link is dead

Anonymous said...

Here's a MediaFire link that still works.