Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kensoh Ogawa - Clannad - Fujibayashi Nado



Here I am, once again piggy-backing off the hard work of others (then again, I guess I always do that, don't I?). This time translation credits go to CGRascal and decensoring credits go to (again) Belldandy100.

Anyhow, it's a nice little Clannad doujin by Kensoh Ogawa. As you might expect, the artwork is quite nice but, of course, there's not much story (it's a doujin). The censoring on this one was pretty bad too, so if you're like me you'll like this version a lot better.

Also, there's no weird stuff inside.

Enjoy.

MultiUpload
27 Images, 18mb

5 comments:

Ero-Otoko said...

Hey, thanks for the share man!

*Pats self on back*

*Leans back in chair in satisfaction*

Mike83 said...

Thx for this release.

Oliver said...

Yep, uncensored hentai rules, and Kensoh Ogawa is a great artist too, thanks to Belldandy100 and to you ^_^

Anonymous said...

dear ero-otoko,

great work thanks a lot.

could you somehow decensor this one: http://doujinroom.com/index.php?mod=dj&id=267

how do you do the decensoring anyway, repaint the stuff?

thanks,
b.

Ero-Otoko said...

Yay comments! I guess all it took was the ol' passive-aggressive routine.

@Anon
Yeah, basically I just draw in the little black boxes (although in this case someone else did it to some Japanese scans and I just spliced the decensored naughty parts into the translated version).

Also, no guarantees about the doujin, but I am impressed that you found a decent Death Note doujin.