Friday, November 27, 2009

Saigado - King of Fighters - Yuri and Friends Fullcolor 9



Sleep? Who needs sleep? I'm on break dammit! So here's another quick splicing job to make some decensored and translated manga.

Translation was by SaHa; decensoring was (or course, again) by Belldandy100.

This one's just the classic 'boys blackmail a woman into having sex with them' kind of story, but hey, it's Saigado in color and now decensored.

Enjoy.

MultiUpload
31 Images, 25mb (Yeah I know... it's kinda large)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Really nice, good job!
I'll keep checking back because it's worth doing so :)

Oliver said...

Well done, E-O :)

If I may ask, by curiosity, you've been the one making the edit work, right ?

When did Belldabdy100 make the decensoring part, would you know ?

Ero-Otoko said...

Yeah, it's been me doing the editing (I've been giving myself credit if you didn't notice, except for those two that I did anonymously). Although I'm pretty sure others have either done the same, or they've translated his scans.

The decensored "Yuri & Friends 9" scans were made some time ago. The oldest post on his current thread is Jan of '08, when he reposted everything from an older thread on a different forum (including Yuri & Friends 9).

It seems the dude has been decensoring things for quite a while, but he's always decensored the untranslated scans. Also, he doesn't seems to care much about self-promotion. So, I've seen translated and decensored stuff floating around that I suspect is his doing (e.g. Hiigara), or stuff decensored by someone else that he had decensored already (e.g. Hatsu Inu).