Friday, March 12, 2010

Shimeta Yarii - Koi Suru Houkago - Ch 3-5


Here's a breath of fresh air for non-fans of futa gangrape: more 'Koi Suru Houkago.'

As you probably know already, these chapters are pretty clean... well minus some shota (sort of, maybe not) and some sister incest, but it's all relative right? The important thing is that the tone is light, sweet and humorous.

Important note: I didn't translate either of these, that was done by Got Milk Motherfucker? (ch 3-4) and Clearly Guilty Translations (ch 5). I did decensor them though, so here they are.

Enjoy.

(Ch 3-5) Multiupload
63 Images, 19mb

(Ch 1-5) Multiupload
113 Images, 33mb

7 comments:

p0xy-chan said...

*yawn*

JukanX said...

Thanks for the release; by the way, chapters 3 and 4 were done by this guy. Sadly he seems to have fallen into good ways as he now releases only SFW stuff over at Milky Translations.

Ero-Otoko said...

@3d
Get some sleep.

@Jukan
Thanks for the correction.

Oliver said...

And now they're decensored, yay ^_^

Thanks a lot E-O, you're making great updates =)
(save the futa gangrape, but I cant' blame you for not sharing exactly the same tastes, can I ? ^^)

Oliver said...

Hello E-O :)

I just found this video about Content Aware, a function to be added in Photoshop CS5 when it will be published, and...

/NEED !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0aEp1oDOI

I think this is the future of decensoring, I can't wait to have this tool on hand...

As a professional decensorer, I think you'll be interested ;)

Oliver said...

Oh, I forgot, it's a long video. I recommend two moments :
2'55
and
3'50

Ero-Otoko said...

...and here I am still using CS2.