Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kiai Neko - Haniwari



"Haniwari" contains mostly futanari (about the first 60% or so) and also a lot of exhibitionism throughout. While the art work isn't the best I've seen, it definitely has its charm. But, the storytelling and content is really what makes it good in my opinion. The heroine also wears glasses, if you're into that sort of thing. Anyhow, if you're into the above stuff, I obviously recommend giving it a read.

To warn you (aside from the Futanari, if you're not into that sorta thing), there's some peeing and some public humiliation at a few points.

It's my first translation ever, though a pretty good one if I do say so myself. I may have gone overboard by translating the sound effects and such... but then, they add enough to the story that it seems a shame to skip over them like most translations do.

Multiupload
166 Images, 51mb


6 comments:

English Hentai Team said...

Keep those full mangas coming. ;)

Cheers from the English Hentai Blog.

Viredae said...

If you ever plan on doing more of Kiai Neko's work, I'd love to help out with the translation and editting if you'd like/if possible.

Email: Viredae@gmail.com

Ero-Otoko said...

It came to my attention a while ago that Tadanohito was already working on this one, and as a donor project no less. :(

I addressed the issue on the requests page, but then I cleaned that page up. So for posterity, I'm putting an apology here for stepping on his toes. I'm calling it a beginner's mistake. Being my first translation, at the time I didn't quite know the ins and outs of how to find who was working on what.

I'd recommend checking out his version and throwing a few bucks into the donor pool if you like. I think his is better to be honest. After all, this was is my first translation and he's been doing this for quite a while, so his version has got a bit more polish than mine.

Also, Tadanohito has been cool about it as far as I can tell. Though I wouldn't take any offense if he asked me to take it off my site, since he was on it first. If not, I'll keep it up at least until he finishes his version.

Unknown said...

so the links for Himawari can be found on Tadanohito (ahh sorry whats was their link or site I happen new in this one) thanks for the info in advance!

Anonymous said...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised the link isn't working? I'm only getting "The key you provided for file download was invalid."

Ero-Otoko said...

I decided to put the link back up. Why? No particular reason I guess. I guess it's been long enough that noone particularly cares one way or the other.