Saturday, October 3, 2009

Amazake Hatoshoten - Sumomo mo Momo mo - Don't Look Inuzuka-Kun



It'd been a while since I translated some Yoshu Ohepe (circle Amazake Hatoshoten) so here's a nice little doujin. It's a "Sumomo mo Momo mo" parody.

It's about what you'd expect from Yoshu-san. The artwork is as good as ever, maybe better (good scans make a difference; thanks go to anonymous scanner).

In terms of content, there's nothing particularly objectionable in it. The story is weak compared to his original works, but hey, it's a doujin. As a whole, it's still quite good even if you haven't seen the work it parodies.

Enjoy.

MultiUpload (regular scans)
37 Images, 14mb

MultiUpload (high quality scans)
37 Images, 47mb


Hopefully I didn't botch anything with this release, 'cause I'm gonna be AFK over the weekend. Also, look forward to some decensored Ishikei in the not too distant future.

It's funny how after a good loli and/or futa bender the relatively clean and wholesome stuff gets exciting again.

6 comments:

Setebos said...

It's good to see the work of Master Yoshu done by Ero-Otoko. Another masterful job you've done, sir. I'd also like to thank Anonymous Scanner for the beautiful scan of this. My, I'm happy!

Oliver said...

You made my day, no, you made my week, my huge thanks ^_____^

Good picture quality, lots of details (why does Hot Milk even exist, in comparison ?), a cute female character, I couldn't ask more, save one tiny detail, ten times more pages :D

E-O rules ^^

Zathael said...

Many, many thanks for your great work on this, Ero-Otoko. A big thank you to Anonymous Scanner as well for the hi-res scans. You both rock!

vixenfinder said...

Hey I've been looking over a lot of your doujinshi's and want to know if you have a particular method. I have bee working cYo (the creator of ComicRack) and have coordinated a naming structure that works beat with the auto-tagging script:

Artist - Title (tags, Language) [Translation Group]

This structure has already been adopted by, SaHa, hentairules, desudesu, and is pending with Fayt Leingod. It is my hope that as our doujinshi databases increase into the thousands, we will have a familiar structure to accommodate that vast artist and translation groups with clear naming structure. Please consider this for future releases.

Please email me your questions or comments
vixenfinder [desudesu, littlewhite butterflies editor]

Ero-Otoko said...

Thanks for the comments.

My usual naming convention has been
"[EO]Artist - Parody - Title"
but it's no sweat off my back to change that if we're all trying to establish a standard format.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the translations, the de-censoring is a big plus in today's standards, let's hope more translators pick up this trend.