Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Saigado - King of Fighters - Yuri and Friends Fullcolor 10



Here's the story: I popped by Belldandy100's today and found some new untranslated decensored scans. It was also recently translated by Ayane. It's a good read, so I figured it'd be a shame to let the translated version remain censored. So, a little editing and voila, translated and decensored scans together.

Don't go thanking me too much though, both people above put far more work into it than I did.

As for the book itself, there's nothing much in it to find objectionable, and it contains a nice bit of schoolgirl prostitution (I think more mangaka should utilize this premise).

Enjoy.

MultiUpload
30Images, 9mb

3 comments:

Oliver said...

Hi there,

I thought you were gone for a relatively long time (I wondered if you had become a monk somewhere in asia, or if you had been promoted CEO at some obscure company, what else could have there been to keep you away from h-blogging ??), but... finally... welcome back with honors :D

The decensored + translated version of my all-time favorite Saigado manga, no less o_O

Thanks a lot E-O ^^
I know you're not the only person to thank, but you're the only one with a homepage where to drop a gigantic THANKS, so that's for you :)

Oliver

Anonymous said...

What he said ^

Ero-Otoko said...

Oh I wasn't gone that long was I? (I think it probably seems long since in the past few months most of what I've released doesn't interest you ^_-). But yeah, school (all math and science courses -_-;) + work = busy.

Also Ayane has a blog and Belldandy100 has a forum thread, in case anyone feels compelled to thank them.